Tuesday, November 13, 2018

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

My story occurred this summer of 2018. This summer I decided to lose weight, my whole life I was always bigger than most kids, and I wasn’t really satisfied with my looks. I was never really the type to care what others thought of me, but something before schooler ended my sophomore year wanted to lose weight. Weight was on my mind a lot towards the end of my sophomore year, So I started off eating healthy and doing hardcore exercises and i started off weighing 210pds and in the middle of June I lost 4pds Whitch wasn’t really that much to me. I began feeling more bad about my weight, so I started skipping meals, I started off eating breakfast and lunch. For breakfast I would have cereal and lunch I would have a salad,  I would begin working out at 5pm and end at 7pm during the 1st week of July I lost 20pds I liked the results but it wasn’t enough for me.Thn I began skipping meals and working out 2hrs in the moring on a empty stomach and 3hrs at night, towards the end of July I had lost 45pds I was weighing about 165pds, so I began to push myself and push myself. Then school started I had lost 68pds weighing about 142pds. Now food has become a battle everyday thinking anything I consume will make me fat, but threwout my weight lose journey I noticed our apprence shouldn’t matter, we shouldn’t have to do things to please others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1 notes- brave new world