Friday, November 2, 2018
MY AUTHOR, MY HERO
A heroic author I chose was Anne Frank. She was a German borned diarist. Her most famous book is “ The diary of A Young Girl” as a young girl Anne Frank wrote about the time of the holocaust. She kept personal writing about what was going on, she wrote about her personal life. She is very inspiring just because she was a young girl going threw one of the biggest event in history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Samuel Alonso ‘Conscience of a hacker’ ‘ conscience of a hacker ‘ is a essay about a boy (mentor) who’s a hacker in the l...
-
Yesterday one of my friends asked me a question, ‘ what is love to you? ‘ it took me some time to respond but I told her, ‘ love is love, i...
-
I read a section from ‘self-reliance’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s, in this section he states “ There is a time in every man’s education when ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment