Tuesday, October 16, 2018
TODAY EMERSON READING
Today I read a section from " On Self-Reliance" there was one quote that stood out to me while reading " To believe your own thought, to believe that is true for you in your private heart is true for all men' I took some to think about this quote and what it could mean, to me it means, that our hearts are the only truth, not our minds. Our minds could bring negativity which as our hearts can bring the truth, the mind could make us believe somthing that really isn't true, for example when people have insecurities its mostly all in there minds like when someone looks in the mirror and try to find a insecurities and starts saying ' I'm fat' or ' why am I ugly' they start to believe it more and makes them think its the actual truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Emerson’s “ self- realiance” is based a lot on being your own person, and that we should not be afraid to be who want to be. Reliance- depen...
-
I read a section from ‘self-reliance’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s, in this section he states “ There is a time in every man’s education when ar...
-
Dear, Amy Reichelt One question that's always been on my mind is ' what is déjà vu? ' and why do we get it? many people know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment