Thursday, October 18, 2018
TODAYS EMERSON READING
I read a section from ‘self-reliance’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s, in this section he states “ There is a time in every man’s education when arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; That he must take him self for better, for worse; as his portion” I think this means that we need to find our selfs, and find who we truly want to be in life, find our own person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Emerson’s “ self- realiance” is based a lot on being your own person, and that we should not be afraid to be who want to be. Reliance- depen...
-
I read a section from ‘self-reliance’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s, in this section he states “ There is a time in every man’s education when ar...
-
I believe young good man was awake when he experienced all of this. Young good man was put to test for his faith and he did not achieve it. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment