Monday, September 3, 2018

Essay response



Samuel Alonso 


‘Conscience of a hacker’

   ‘ conscience of a hacker ‘ is a essay about a boy (mentor) who’s a hacker in the late 80’s. Many teachers and adults don’t really agree with technology. But mentor way of learning is threw computers, that’s his way and what helps him learn. Teachers mistake him for cheating at times because he didn’t show his work ‘  I understand it. "No, Ms.
Smith, I didn't show my work. I did it in my head..." Mentor is smarter than most kids at school he learns in a different way than others, they call him a criminal because of his curiosity of technology and learning. The point of this essay is that people learn differently and have they’re own routines and way they prefer.  The message I received was that technology is gonna be a big part of the world, everything we use and rely on a daily basses is all technology, one other message I recvied was that it’s okay to have a special way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1 notes- brave new world