Tuesday, September 4, 2018
THE MAKING OF AN ESSAY)
Making a essay can be sometimes difficult at times, it takes time and a lot of thinking, sometimes we have to do rough-drafts to see were things go and what makes sense for people who reads our essay's understandable. When I'm writing essay's I think of what to say first see what words sound best for me and my readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Socratic Method to me means, someone asking another person a series of questions. Another way to put it is, someone asking questions to ...
-
I read a section from ‘self-reliance’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s, in this section he states “ There is a time in every man’s education when ar...
-
I believe young good man was awake when he experienced all of this. Young good man was put to test for his faith and he did not achieve it. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment