Monday, October 8, 2018

Vocabulary #1

Meme- A Trending picture that is mostly funny
Ex: I love when my friend sends me a meme

Virus- A glitch threw the device that can destroy your phone
Ex: My computer caught a bad virus

Viral- An image/video or info that spreads rapidly
Ex: The ace-family video went viral

Blog- A website or webpage that contains an individual own thoughts
Ex: In my English class we created our own blog

Wiki- A group webpage
Ex:

URL- A webpage address
Ex: I told my friend to copy & paste the URL

Website- A page connected to the Internet
Ex: YouTube is a website

WWW- World Wide Web
Ex: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmJVwSGvTZnpzN87TZ7aCA

Internet: A global computer network
Ex: Everyone uses the internet

2.0- a new and improved version
Ex: apps have different versions like 2.0

open source- available  sources
Ex: google is an open source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1 notes- brave new world